Just when I can’t think of anything to write…TAGGED!!! Thanks to Mirror Muses for tagging me. I love these…
Official Rules (I’m not sure “how” official. If you violate one or more, I can’t promise nothing will happen):
1. Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
2. They must also answer the 11 questions the ‘tagger’ has set for them.
3. They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
4. They must then choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers and tag them in their post.
5. These lucky bloggers must then be told.
6. There are no tag backs.
11 things about me:
1) When eating M&M’s, I separate by color before eating.
2) I’m pretty good at cooking, but much better at eating.
3) I have never read War and Peace, nor do I have any desire to do so.
4)My writing process: come up with an idea while driving and forget it by the time I get home.
6) I enjoy British sitcoms, sci-fi, and crime dramas. I watch them mostly on BBC America and streaming on Netflix.
7) I wear a watch, though I never use it to tell time. That’s what my cell phone is for.
8) I’m more of a Lord of the Rings kind of guy, instead of Harry Potter.
9) If I see a movie too soon after I’ve read the book, I’ll hate the movie. However, if I wait a few months and then see it, I’ll enjoy the movie as much as I enjoyed the book.
10) The first memory I have of going to the movies was opening night of Star Trek: The Motion Picture. My grandparents took me when I was five.
11) I have lived in Houston for almost twenty years, and despite my interest in sci-fi, I’ve never been to the Johnson Space Center.
Mirror Muse’s questions for me…
1. What did you eat for breakfast?
Pineapple, ham, green onion omelet stuffed with cream cheese.
2. What is one character in a movie you could identify with?
Shrek…I’ve got layers.
3.If you had to title the second chapter of your life, what would the title be?
Let’s Pretend That Never Happened
4. What is your least favorite color?
5. What is your shoe size?
Depending on the shoe, 9 1/2 to 10
6. If you could have any job you desire, what would it be?
I want Rick Steve’s job.
7. What is your middle name?
8. If you could speak to any person who has passed who would it be?
Aside from all the family and friends who’ve left us, I’d want to speak to John Lennon and have him clarify for the world, one more time, that he didn’t think the Beatles were more important than Jesus and that he was only making a commentary on how pop culture was/is more important to the youth of the world than religion.
9. If you came back in another life, what is one thing you would do that you don’t ever foresee yourself doing in this one?
Speaking with John Lennon.
10. Would you rather win a million dollars or give a million dollars to a charity of your choosing?
Well, since I don’t already have a million dollars to give to charity, I’d rather win a million dollars…and then give a lot of it to charity.
11. What is your favorite children’s book?
Chicken Soup With Rice by Maurice Sendak
My questions for the lucky ones below…
1) If you could choose to live anywhere in the world, and work was guaranteed, where would it be?
2) What is you fondest childhood memory?
3) Does it bother you when people “dog-ear” the corners of their book pages? What about writing and highlighting in a book?
4) Kindle/Nook or traditionalist?
5) If national elections had celebrity judges and a telephone hotline, would people be more apt to get involved in government?
6) What’s your favorite movie/TV show?
7) What were you doing on August 21, 1987?
8) Dude, do you have the answers to yesterday’s Algebra homework?
9) Glass half-full or half-empty?
10) What’s your least favorite color? (good question Mirror Muse)
11) If you were born on February 29, when would you celebrate your birthday?
And here are my nominees…….